The sculpture garden is open to visitors on Thursday afternoon from May until October. Visitors are accompanied by one of our experienced guides. At 15.00 hours we welcome you with a cup of tea and a short introduction about the garden. The walk along the sculptures takes more than two hours with drinks and a bite at the end. It is an intensive walk mainly over unpaved paths. The program finishes at 18.00 hours. This arrangement costs 20,00 euros per person.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Both groups (max. 75 persons) and individual visitors are welcome. Visitors will be divided in groups of approximately 15 persons per guide.
- The confirmation email functions as the entry ticket for you and your company. This email is strictly personal. When the booker is unable to come, please let us know who the new contact person is via email@example.com.
- Alteration or cancelation of your reservation is not possible. Please note that we make no refunds.
- Tours take place under all weather conditions. In case of rain, think about raincoats and umbrellas.
- The sculpture garden is NOT accessible for visitors in a wheelchair or Zimmer frame. People who have a walking disability are dissuaded from participation.
- We recommend wearing walking boots, and clothing that covers arms and legs to avoid tick bites.
- Children are welcome. Please announce in advance if children will participate, so we try to arrange a special kids tour.
- Dogs are not allowed.
- Participation is at own risk.
- In case you want to publish a text or picture of the sculpture garden, you need to ask permission by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We keep the right to refuse requests and/or entry, without further statement.